This Centre is tailored to provide both in-school and unattached young persons with a youth-friendly environment of learning and enjoyment. A space to grow through life skill training and development of marketable skill through Information Technology (IT) training. This Centre is now opened extended hours to facilitate students who do not have access to the internet at home. The IT Technician is responsible for the management of our trendy recording studio.
- Provide access to IT training for unattached youth
- Provide after-school internet services to High School Students
- Provide relevant & current information using books, Internet, and other mediums.
- To assist youth in referral to support the realization of positive goals
- On-line high school through Kaina (certified by Ministry of Education)
- Provide youth with a friendly (drop-in) environment